Monday, January 28, 2013

Imaginary Comics That I Would Buy In A Heartbeat



Occasionally, in my random wanderings around the internet, I come across covers for imaginary comics.  Some look good, some bad, but I always admire the artist's commitment to something that doesn't (and probably never will) exist.  Every once in a while, I come away thinking, "Wow - I would pay real money for that..."  This is one of those - probably #1 in that category at this point.  I love the concept and I love the art, especially all the "parts" from other superheroes.  I count eight - Green Lantern, Superman, Wonder Woman, Hawkman, Dr. Fate, Atom, Flash and of course Luthor. Am I missing any? Let's admit it, this would be better than 95% of what DC is publishing right now. If anyone knows the name of the artist who did this, please let me know so I can give them the credit they deserve.

No comments: